|Department/Division||Technical Service Department|
|Supervises||Operators (During Installation of Equipment/Machine)|
|Reporting To||Field Service Supervisor|
|Coordinates with||Operations Department Logistics and Admin Department Client/Customer|
Responsible for serving customers/clients by installing, repairing and servicing rental equipment/machine (e.g. generator sets, load banks, light towers, air compressors, etc.,)
- Conduct site inspection prior to rental of equipment/machine.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service, installation and repair actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and attend seminars/trainings.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Use assigned service vehicle safely and responsibly.
- Strictly observes all company rules and regulations, environmental and safety policies in and around the work place and ensures compliance to all housekeeping policies.
- Performs other tasks or duties that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Graduate of 2 year Vocational Course (Electrical, Mechanical) or graduate of Engineering Courses
- Preferably with 3 years working experience
- Good oral and written communication skills, computer literate