Responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Arrange for demonstrations, orientations or trial installations of new equipment/machine.
- Attend company training seminars to become familiar with product lines.
- Collaborate with technical service to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Confer with customers and technical service engineers to assess equipment needs, and to determine system requirements.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Develop sales plans to introduce products in new markets.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Identify resale opportunities and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
- Maintain sales target versus actual sales report.
- Document account activities, maintain reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Strictly observes all company rules and regulations, environmental and safety policies in and around the work place and ensures compliance to all housekeeping policies.
- Performs other tasks or duties that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration & Management (Electrical / Mechanical/Industrial) preferably with license.
- Minimum of 3 years work related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner, Product Knowledge, Consumer Relations, Industry Knowledge and Computer Literate.