|Reporting To||Technical Service Manager|
|Coordinates with||Operations Department Logistics and Admin Department|
Responsible for troubleshooting and repair of equipment / machine by ensuring efficient performance free of electrical trouble and performing the maintenance activities required for the efficient implementation of the preventive maintenance program at the required time and minimal cost.
- Ensures that on-site equipment/machine- is in good running conditions according to electrical operating standards and procedures with minimal electrical delay.
- Attends to the maintenance monitoring, inspection and repair of all Electrical Equipment (e.g. Generators, Power Lights, Compressors, etc.,)
- Attends to all trouble calls, work requests and other activities within electrical scope and area of responsibilities.
- Ensures that all Electrical Maintenance activities are properly documented and monitored by performing the daily inspection checklist, logging of activities in the logbook and accomplish entries to all trouble reports generated particularly delays as well as forms and reports that may be required in the future.
- Ensures that proper equipment condition particularly ventilation, insulation, temperature, sound and vibration are always maintained and monitored in accordance to the set Electrical Standards.
- Reports to the immediate superior any activities, issues and concerns that may need his attention. Consults for ideas and approval on critical issues and activities.
- Ensures that all switching, energizing, and repair of all Electrical Equipment and Controls are done by authorized Electrical Maintenance Personnel using the proper lockout and safety procedures.
- Protects and safekeeps Electrical tools and instruments to ensure proper function and operation when used.
- Withdraws all required materials and supplies needed for maintenance use.
- Performs and accomplish within the scheduled duration all preventive and corrective maintenance downturn activities as scheduled by maintenance planning for immediate superior in a Philwide scope.
- Maintains housekeeping within the electrical work area and its surroundings including accessible Electrical Equipment.
- Ensures proper custodianship of all equipment in the area of responsibility.
- Stays within the assigned area to ensure immediate response and attention to any trouble calls and requests. Does not leave his assigned work area without proper permission from immediate superior.
- Reads reference materials whenever there is an opportunity for continuous learning and knowledge enhancement. Attends to any scheduled seminars and training as maybe directed by immediate superior.
- Strictly observes all company rules and regulations, environmental and safety policies in and around the work place and ensures compliance to all housekeeping policies.
- Performs other tasks or duties that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Electrical Technology or Industrial Technician graduate or at least completed 2nd year in Engineering (Electrical or Electronics).
- Minimum of (5) years work related experience
- Has knowledge in the use of basic and electrical hand tools and instruments.